Fresh Flavors from Israel - Imperfect
Quality Israeli recipes that they prove to be as diverse as the country’s residents.
*Water marks at bottom edge of book
Fresh Flavors From Israel
Israel today is a feast for food lovers, a culinary melting pot of traditions from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. Markets abound with choice seasonal produce, restaurants creatively blend Middle Eastern cuisines with international culinary treats, cafes are fragrant with freshly baked cakes and quality coffee, and streets are lined with snack stands selling everything from shawarma to local artisan pastries.
This stunning new book brought to you by Al Hashulchan, Israel's premier food and wine magazine, offers a glimpse into one of the most fascinating and varied cuisines in the world with over 60 delicious easy-to-follow recipes and lots of tips and information on special ingredients and spices.
- Over 60 mouth-watering recipes suitable for all occasions, from family meals to festive dinners
- Easy-to-follow versions of local favorites - from falafel and hummus to chreime and shakshuka
- Gourmet creations by leading local chefs, adapted for home cooks
- Healthy and zesty salads
- Tempting desserts and cakes
- Information and tips on special ingredients and spices
- Meze & Salads
- Lunch On The Go
- Family Dinners
- The Festive Table
- Something Sweet
*All recipes are Kosher