What is your Return policy?
We want you to enjoy your Holyland Marketplace experience. If you've received an order containing a damaged or incorrect item, please contact our support team, at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of delivery, with your order number and a photo of the issue — and we'll work to make it right.
Please note we are not responsible for lost and/or damage incurred during transit. All claims must be processed directly with the carrier at any of their retail locations or by visiting their website at:
For all other reasons, you must email our support team, at email@example.com, and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) BEFORE returning any order(s)/item(s). Item(s) returned for any reason other than damaged or incorrect item received, are subject to a $5 or 10% restocking fee per order, whichever is greater, plus any additional shipping cost(s) incurred with the return. Customers are also responsible for all shipping costs incurred for RMA returns. Further instructions will be provided once an RMA request has been approved.
Gift Returns: If you're returning a gift, the value is credited to the original form of payment, such as the credit card used for the purchase. Holyland Marketplace is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
How do I make a return?
Returned items must be:
- In brand new, unworn/unused condition
- Item(s) must not have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged or they will not qualify
- Item(s) must include ALL including tags, packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, etc., and shrink wrap for book, music, and video products.
We cannot accept returns on items, including, but not limited to:
- ALL FOOD SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges on any food sale(s).
- ALL International and bargain item(s) are FINAL SALE.
- Candles, antiquities, and original art
- Music, Audio, and Video products unless faulty
- Cosmetics and Skincare products, Soaps and Oils
- Digital/Downloadable products (such as e-books) are not returnable or refundable.
- ALL items that do not arrive with the original packaging, used, and worn item(s).
Carefully repackage and secure item(s) and all original packaging and tags along with your packing slip; if you no longer have your packing slip, please leave a note with your name, the email address registered on Holyland Marketplace, and your order number. Print and attach the shipping label to return package(s).
Please make sure to contact our team with your return carrier information. We are not responsible for lost and/or damage(s) or returned packages incurred during transit.
Please keep your return tracking information until your refund has been issued — this is important for our team to track your return.
Please note, we cannot process merchandise exchanges for customers. If you’d like an exchange, please place a new order.
We cannot provide prepaid return labels for addresses outside the contiguous U.S. We apologize for the inconvenience! As a result, international customers or customers in U.S. territories are responsible for return shipping.
Please send your return package to:
6355 N Courtenay Pkwy
Merritt Island, FL 32953
How long will it take to receive my refund?
- Most credit card refunds will show up on your card's online account within 5-7 business days after the card issuer finishes processing it on their end.
- Refunds to a PayPal account will show up later the same day.
- Refunds to store credit will be available instantly.
What is our Cancellation policy?
ALL cancellation requests will be assessed an additional 3.5% cancellation fee, including order(s) returned due to “Return to Sender,” “Unclaimed,” and “Undeliverable Address” as determined and stated by the carrier.
Holyland Marketplace reserves the right to deny refund/credit for any return that does not meet our return policy. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.