Ready Hour 100 Hour Candle
Ready Hour, 100-Hour Candle is a cost-effective, efficient light source for emergency and survival applications. Each 100-Hour Candle is clean-burning, odorless, and smokeless. It features a proprietary blend of paraffin and other liquids to maximize the candle's life, light, and warmth. The shatterproof container is lightweight, yet designed for stability. Simply replace the cap for easy storage and transport.
*Does not qualify for flat-rate shipping
*Does not qualify for international shipping
- Proprietary blend of paraffin and other liquids
- Clean-burning, odorless and smokeless
- Up to 100-Hour burn time with 1/4 inch wick
- Adjustable wick for more light
- Light, safe and sturdy plastic container
- Re-sealable cap for easy storage and portability
- Fuel won't break down over time
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Provides up to 7 lumens of light
3.5" Wide x 4 1/4" Tall x 11" round
Your 100-Hour Candle requires little maintenance. Recommended following care:
- Simply cap tightly for storage and portability
- Replace cap when not in use to reduce evaporation
- As with all combustibles, replace cap when not in use
- Do not store near heat sources or in areas of high temperatures
The fuel is Tetradecane.
The Wick is made of cotton and is mercury free. Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting the candle.