The Complete Jewish Bible - Paperback
The Complete Jewish Bible Paperback
Why is this Bible different from all other Bibles? Because it reconnects believers with their Jewish roots and connects with the Jewishness of the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus). It is the only English version fully Jewish in style and presentation and includes Dr. Stern’s newly updated version of the Tanakh (“Old Testament”) along with his highly acclaimed Jewish New Testament.
The Complete Jewish Bible Features:
- Follows the Hebrew Bible order of the Tanakh (Old Testament) books - the order which Yeshua (Jesus) was familiar
- Introduction for each book of the Bible written from a biblically Jewish perspective
- Clarifies misunderstandings by recognizing the Jewish historical/cultural background of the text
- Offers the original Hebrew names for people, places, concepts - using easy-to-read English transliterations and pronunciations
- Pronouncing Glossary and "Reverse" Pronouncing Glossary
- Gives the traditional weekly and holiday readings, plus relevant readings from the B'rit Hadashah (New Testament)
- End of chapter cross references
- Special maps to aid in Bible understanding
The Complete Jewish Bible reconnects Christians with their Jewish roots and the Jewish people and connects Jews with the Jewishness of Messiah Yeshua and Messianic faith.
- 9-point text size
- Single Column Text
- 8.75" 5.50" x 2.00"
*Version used at torahclass.com
* Please note: page numbers will not match Torahclass.com.