Hebrew-English (NASB) Cover Diglot Bible - Leather
Old Testament and New Testament in Parallel Hebrew and English (NASB).
The Old Testament is from the Masoretic text, including translations to Hebrew in the Aramaic sections.
New Testament in modern Hebrew. NASB is used for English text.
The perfect Bible for Hebrew Roots and Messianic Jewish study! Hebrew speakers and English speakers will find this Bible an invaluable tool. Vowel pointers help pronounce the Hebrew words. Verse and chapters numbers correspond between the Hebrew and English for easier reading and word comparisons. The Hebrew text portion makes the Bible come alive as it was originally written.
A Must Have!
Leather Cover Hebrew-English Diglot Bible
New Publication with Amazing Additional Features!
A new edition of the Hebrew-English Bible that consists of the Old and New Testaments in one book. The Hebrew is taken from the Masoretic text for the Old Testament and the Modern Hebrew translation for the New Testament. The English is taken from the New American Standard Bible (NASB).
- The Hebrew is side by side to the English from Genesis to Revelation.
- This edition of the Hebrew-English Bible contains the following features:
- The NASB for the English text of the Bible. A modern English translation that is well respected among Bible scholars.
- Torah Portion divisions and titles in both Hebrew and English
- Haftarah reading table located at the back of the Bible
- A full table of Torah Portion readings at the back of the Bible.
- A special table for the relevant readings during the various Jewish holidays.
- Bible Maps in Hebrew
An excellent resource for those who are learning the Hebrew language.
Dimensions: 9 1/4" (23 cm) × 6 1/3" (16 cm) × 1 5/8" ( 4.5 cm)