DIY Chanukah Shrink Art
Wearable Chanukah Art is a great way to express your love for the holiday! This fun activity adds a touch of creativity and personalization to the celebration of the Festival of Lights. Color our classic Chanukah designs with the included markers. Insert your masterpiece into the oven, and watch your artwork magically shrink into a durable, piece of wearable art. You can make anything from necklaces to keychains with one simple package.
- 6 Chanukah shrink art sheets, 3.5" x 4"
- 5 markers in red, orange, yellow, blue and purple
- 4 keychains
- 2 necklace cords
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°
- 2. Select Shrink Art and place rough side up on flat surface.
- 3. Color in the design on the rough side.
- 4. Cut along dotted line.
- 5. Lay the shrink art on a non-stick cookie sheet with the colored side facing up. Leave room between each design.