DIY Chanukah Besswax Candles
Create your very own Chanukah Candles! An ideal Chanukah Activity to do with friends or your kids!
All you need to make 8 nights of lights!
This candle project will increase your children's enjoyment and participation in lighting their very own handmade Beeswax Candles for all 8 nights of Chanukah.
- 48 Sheets of assorted colored beeswax, 4" in L x 1.5" in W (10 cm x 4 cm) each
- 44 100% cotton wicks, 4" in L (11.4 cm) each
- Step by Step Instruction sheet
- Trim wick 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Always use a non-flammable menorah on a non-flammable surface.
- CAUTION: Since candles are handmade they should be checked for the following before lighting to avoid a potential fire hazard.
- Wicks should be rolled tightly inside the candle.
- Candles should be placed securely inside the menorah.
- NOTE: All arts and crafts should be done under adult supervision.
- WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE Burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never place on or near anything that can catch fire.