Alexapure G2O Replacement Water Filter
Did the filter in your Alexapure G2O Water Filtration bottle reach the end of its life? It's essential to swap the old with the new filter once full filtration capacity is reached so you can continue to hydrate with clean, clear, and safe water wherever life leads. This life-saving kit fits easily into your go-bag, purse, car, and more.
*Does not qualify for flat rate shipping
*Does not qualify for international shipping
The Alexapure G2O Replacement Water Filter features:
- Filters water retrieved from any freshwater source
- Made from lead-free,BPA-free, iodine-free, and PFAS-free materials
- Measures 5.88" x 1.4" x 1.4" and weighs 0.17 pounds
- Certified to remove ≥99.99% ofviruses, ≥99.9% of parasites, and ≥99.9999% of *
- Reduces chlorine, VOCs, microplastics, and other harmful chemicals
- Improves taste, odor, color, and clarity
- Easy to install
- Flow rate of .05 to .16 gallons per minute
- Filtration capacity of 120 gallons
- Approximately 750 refill capacity
- MADE IN THE USA
PURITY YOU CAN TASTE
Certified to NSF/ANSI Filtration Systems Standards, successfully passed EPA Microbiological Purifier Test
No unpleasant tastes, unsettling odors, or other harmful factors that can cause serious illness.
The packaging of the G2O Replacement Filter serves as a complete Emergency Water Kit. Simply:
- Open the resealable pouch.
- Attach the straw and mouthpiece to the filter.
- Collect water in the pouch.
- Use the filter as a straw to drink from the pouch.
Whenever your Alexapure G2O Water Bottle needs a new filter, add another and save it for a crisis situation. This packaging and the filter inside it make a convenient low-cost solution to accessing safe water in an emergency.
CHANGING YOUR ALEXAPURE G2O REPLACEMENT FILTER:
- Remove cap from bottle and screw out used filter.
- Open packaging and attach new straw to barbed end of new filter.
- Screw new filter snugly into cap.
- Fill bottle with water.
- Insert new filter into bottle, tighten cap, then open dust cap to expose bite valve.
- To drink, bite down on and suck the bite valve while firmly squeezing bottle.
*Meets or exceeds US EPA Microbiological Purifier Test standard for the reduction of viruses, bacteria, and cysts in EPA Type 1 test water.
Note: Do not store where temperatures fall below 35°F or rise above 120° F.