Beyond the Psalms, Into the Messianic Age of Redemption by Dr. Robert Lehton
This second volume is a continuation of the exegesis of the Messianic Psalms from Volume I. Both volumes are an attempt to get the Jewish and Christian communities to come together as one to study the concept of the Messiah. Both communities have a belief in a coming King Messiah, and this certainty is fertile ground to begin a dialogue and develop understanding between the faith communities to strengthen their belief in only one G-d of Israel that both Judaism and Christianity worship.
This volume answers the questions of who is:
· KING MESSIAH?
· SUFFERING MESSIAH?
· THE SUFFERING SERVANT?
"Then he said to them, 'These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the LAW of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.'" (ESV)
This is the second of seven studies on the Book of Psalms and will be a launching pad of God's grace, love, and redemption to mankind "Beyond the Psalms, Into the Messianic Age of Redemption" is an exegesis study of man's deepest yearning for redemption and restoration of his body, soul, and spirit.
Tehillim is the Hebrew name for the Book of Psalms found in today's Bible.
- Parallels between the suffering Messiahs
- Introduction to a continuation of the Messianic Psalms
- Inspiration and composition of Messianic Psalms (Tehillim)
- The Messianic Psalms
- The Twelfth Messianic Psalm: Tehillim 47
- The Thirteenth Messianic Psalm: Tehillim 48
- The Fourteenth Messianic Psalm 68
- The Fifteenth Messianic Psalm 69
- The Sixteenth Messianic Psalm: Tehillim 72
- The Seventeenth Messianic Psalm 89
- The Eighteenth Messianic Psalm: Tehillim 102
- The Nineteenth Messianic Psalm: Tehillim 110
- The Twentieth Messianic Psalm: Tehillim 118
- The Twenty-First messianic Psalm: Tehillim 132
- The Epilogue of Evangelism
Dr. Lehton is a pastor, bible teacher, composer, and musician, who has studied the Book of Psalms over his 45-year history of ministry. He reads the complete Book of Psalms and Proverbs monthly, which impacts his counseling and teaching ministries. He is the founder of Servant Air Ministries, Inc and several other ministries. He loves singing and composing hymns based on the deep impact that the Book of Psalms has on man's need for redemption and salvation. He has practiced in the mental health arena for the past 45 years.
He holds a two-year Master's Degree (MRE) and also a post-doctorate Educational Specialist degree (Ed.S.) from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He likewise holds a doctorial degree in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) from the Florida Institute of Technology.