Giant Print Complete Jewish Bible (Imitation Leather)
Why is this Bible different from all other Bibles? Because it reconnects believers with their Jewish roots and connects with the Jewishness of the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus). It is the only English version fully Jewish in style and presentation and includes Dr. Stern’s newly updated version of the Tanakh (“Old Testament”) along with his highly acclaimed Jewish New Testament.
Why is this Bible different from all other Bibles?
- Follows the Hebrew Bible order of the Tanakh (Old Testament) books - the order which Jesus (Yeshua) was familiar
- Introduction for each book of the Bible
- Clarifies misunderstandings by recognizing the Jewish historical/cultural background of the text
- Offers the original Hebrew names for people, places, concepts - using easy-to-read English transliterations and pronunciations
- Pronouncing Glossary and "Reverse" Pronouncing Glossary
- Gives the traditional weekly and holiday readings, plus relevant readings from the B'rit Hadashah (New Testament)
- End of chapter cross references
- Special maps to aid in Bible understanding
The Complete Jewish Bible
- Reconnects Christians with their Jewish roots and the Jewish people
- Connects Jews with the Jewishness of Messiah Yeshua and Messianic faith
The Complete Jewish Bible shows that the word of God, from Genesis to Revelation, is a unified book meant for everyone--Jew and non-Jew alike. Translated by David H. Stern, it has been a best-seller for over twenty years. David H Stern is the great-grandson of Los Angeles's very first immigrated Jewish population. His previous work includes the highly respected Jewish New Testament, a composition that restores the Jewishness of the cultural impact of the New Testament as well as the Jewish New Testament Commentary. This Bible benefits from his previous works, as each book of the Bible has relevant introductions from the Jewish perspective. With a heavy focus on a Jewish Messianic theme, this easily understandable English translation will bring Christ into focus in the New and Old Testament.
Features a generous 16 point type with the text in a single column format, all designed to make the reading experience as easy as possible. This translation, combined with beautiful, modern design and helpful features, makes this an exquisite, one-of-a-kind Bible.
Format: Black Imitation Leather
Type: 16 point
Number of Pages: 2059
Dimensions: 11.25" x 8.5" x 1.75"
Weight: 4 lbs 14 ounces
*Note: Page numbers will not match up to pages in the Complete Jewish Bible which are used in TorahClass.com teaching.