Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, Updated Edition KJV
A favorite for decades, Strong's numbering system is cross-referenced to many other important study tools. Now it's even easier to use! This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader.
It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensabe for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected and updated using the latest computer technology
- Extra-clear typesetting and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root.
- Includes maps and additional Bible study aids
- Clear edge-tab indexing for handier use
Exerpt from Introduction:
This guide is designed to help you get the most out of Strong's. Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features.
Given the vastness of the Bible and the limitations of our own abilities to remember bits of biblical information and put them together in meaningful ways, it is not surprising that often one of the first tools the budding Bible student adds to his or her library is a good concordance. An exhausive concordance - one that lists, alphabetically, every word in the Bible, along with its biblical reference address - is without question one of the most basic and useful tools of Bible study.
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 11.25" X 8.5" X 2.25"