Celebrate the Lamb...A Messianic Perspective of Passover
Of all the feasts, Passover provides the clearest picture of God's plan of redemption through Yeshua, Jesus, the Messiah. This book offers seasonal, national, spiritual, redemptive, and Kingdom perspectives on the holiday and new ideas for how and why we celebrate Yeshua, our Passover lamb.
Celebrate the Lamb looks at Passover from five perspectives. Each of these perspectives are important (especially the last four)
if we are to be in balance. Bottom line, it's not the HOW we celebrate but the WHO we celebrate!
2) National (significance to Israel's history)
3) Spiritual (the character of God)
4) Redemptive/Prophetic (fulfillment in Yeshua)
5) Kingdom (the personal application to our lives - probably the most important aspect of all!)
- Enjoy the Journey
- You Are Invited!
- God's Purposes for the Feasts
- Holiday Basics
- Passover: An Overview
- Passover: Spiritual-The Character of God
- Passover: Redemptive - Jesus is our Passover Lamb
- Passover: Kingdom - Personal Application of Passover
- End of the Journey
- Appendix 1-4
Joan Lipis is a Jewish believer in Jesus, whom she calls by His Hebrew Name, Yeshua. She now lives and ministers in Israel.
Joan grew up in a reform (liberal) Jewish home. In her late twenties, she started a search for a greater knowledge of God and more of an understanding of what it meant to be Jewish. Aftger living as an Orthodox Jew for a few years, her search ended at the cross, where she met the Savior.