What The Bible Says About Healthy Living Cookbook by Hope Egan & Amy Cataldo
This book helps you incorporate God’s ingredients into your life—simply and without sacrificing taste—this cookbook shows you how to prepare meals, snacks and desserts based on the Biblical principles. For years biblical health experts have been telling you how to think about biblical eating.
Now there is a complete cookbook that helps you take action.
- More than 150 tasty and easy-to-prepare recipes, such as Sweet Potato Fries, Pesto-Crusted Salmon and Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls.
- Insights into the three pinciples from What the Bible Says About Healthy Living that will change your diet and improve your health.
- Nutritional facts that highlight the amazing design behind God's ingredients.
We do not think that God expects us to spend hours and hours in the kitchen to prepare the food He gave to us. Besides, few people have time to plan a menu, buy groceries or actually cook as much as they want to. If this sounds like you, do not despair. Our recipes will help you prepare meals that are easy to fix and tastier than what you might expect from "healthy cooking". Since Amy is a stickler for taste and Hope is (by her own admission) lazy, our recipes had to meet both our standards.
- Getting Started
- Vegetables, Dressings and Sauces
- Grains and Potatoes
- Fish, Poultry, Beef and Lamb
- Soup, Stew and Chili
- Desserts and Fruit
- Appendix A: Leviticus Chapter 11
- Appendix B: List of Clean and Unclean Animals
- Our Stories: Hope Egan
- Our Stories: Amy Cataldo
About the Authors: Hope Egan has written several books, including Holy Cow! She is editor for First Fruits of Zion, an educational ministry that teaches about the Hebraic Roots of Christianity. Amy Cataldo, is a lifelong healthy eater and homemaker, is passionate about cooking with God's ingredients-and sharing her experience and knowledge with others.
218 Pages, paperback