The Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Church By Reuven Schmalz and Raymond Robert Fischer
The Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem church, Lost to the Jewish people since 135 CE. Buried for millennia by the Church! Key to understanding the Dead Sea Scrolls!
Resurrected after nearly 2,000 years of silence, from an ancient grotto adjacent to the very first Christian Church on Mount Zion!
Scribed and drawn on ceremonial artifacts most likely used by Pastor James the Just, the brother of Jesus and the Twelve Apostles!
The ancient three part symbol: Menorah, Star of David and Fish, once again proclaims tot eh world the pervasive Jewishness of Jesus Christ and the decidedly Jewish foundation and roots of the Church founded in His name.
The Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Chruch strikes at the very roots of anti-Semitism while proclaiming a compellng message taht breaks down barriers and restores unity: Jew with Jew, and Jew with Gentile.
In their monumental work, Reuven Schmalz presents a fascinating and exciting historical account leading up to th founding of the First century Jerusalem Church on Mount Zion until its final disappearance in the fourth century. Bob Fischer (who also wrote The Ways of the Way) then presents a compelling biblical interpretation on the meaning of te ancient three-part symbol and its contemporary relevance to the Church and the world beyond.
A must read for all Christians!
- Author's Note
- The Backdrop
- The Plot Thickens
- The Seat of David Usurped
- David and Zadok
- The Stage is Set
- The Throne of David
- An Explanation of the Symbol
- After Words
- A Matter of Perspective
- Mount Zion and the Temple Mount
- The Messianic Synagogue on Mount Zion
- Unity in Yehsua-Not Uniformity
- The Heart of the Problem: Different Interpretations of Scripture
- The Meaning of the Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Church, The Sum of its Parts
- The Menorah
- The Star of David
- The Fish
- The Fourth Symbol: The Taw
- The Aleph and the Taw
- Putting the Parts Together
- How the Nazarenes May have Interpreted the "Seal's" Meaning
- An Interpretation of the Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Church from my own Israeli Messianic Jewish Perspective
- The Contemporary and the Breaking Down of Barriers
- Reconciliation and the Breaking Down of Barriers from a Jewish (Rabbinical) Perspective
- Reconciliation and the Breading Down of Barriers from a Church Perspective
- In Summary
- After Words