Stormy Weather By Bishop Dr. Dominiquae Bierman
This new and challenging book of Bishop Dominiquae Bierman should not be taken lightly. Of all the terrible storms which happened from Christmas weekend 2004, a serious message is written in the winds of "Stormy Weather". Do not fail to read this book and pass it on to many: it may very well be the most important book that has ever come into your hands!
This book is not only for Christians or Church-goers! It is for everyone that has been wondering what in the world is happening with the world climate! Reading it might very well save your life! A tsunami or an earthquake could be on its way to any city right now!
Bishop Dr. Dominique Bierman is the first Jewish woman Bishop in the world today. She resides on the mountains of Jerusalem together with her husband Rabbi Baruch Bierman and their international team. Her children are native born Israelis. Together with her husband, she travels the nations extensively with a Revolutionary Message and with signs, healing and miracles following. She is the President of Kad-Esh MAP Ministries and affiliated with TAPAC, Trans Atlantic and Pacific Alliance of Churches.
Table of Contents:
- Stormy Weather
- The Cause of Zion
- Gaza and Katrina
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- The Man that Stills the Storms
- Are there Angels in the Storms?
- The Dynamics of Judgment
- Repentance and Restitution - The Key of Abraham
- Coming Home to the Original Foundations
- The Gospel of Obedience
- A Church like Esther
- True Leadership for Stormy Weather
- Half an Hour of Prayer; Half an Hour of Silence
- Join the Network of MAP Lighthouses for Stormy Weather
- Appendix 1: Restored Terminology
- Appendix 2: A Brief Historical Recount on Replacement Theology
- Appendix 3: The Council of Nicea
Printed in Israel