- When can I expect delivery of my order?
- Can I return products I purchase from Holylandmarketplace.com?
When can I expect delivery of my order?
- You can expect most products to be delivered to their destination within 2-10 business days from the ship date depending on the method of shipping and carrier you selected and your location.
- Most items leave our warehouse within 2 business days after you place your order.
- We do not process orders or ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
- As soon as your order ships, we will e-mail you shipping and tracking details.
- You may contact holylandmarketplace.com to check on order status.
- Please remember that the method of shipping you choose will affect the date for delivery.
- Certain larger items may take slightly longer for delivery.
- Items being delivered to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories, and items shipped to International locations will take longer to complete delivery.
- Items shipped to APO/FPO destinations will normally be delivered to the APO/FPO address within 5-10 business days from the ship date. Final delivery of those items will be subject to the terms and conditions of APO/FPO services.
Address Correction: If you realize there is a problem with yoru address/shipping address, please contact our office as soon as possible and we would be happy to fix it. If you order has already shipped there is nothing we can do to retrieve your package. When/if the package is returned to our office we will refund the amount of the product minus a 10% restocking fee back to your credit card. The shipping is not refundable. If you still wish to recieve the product please reorder with corrected address.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Can I return products I purchase from Holylandmarketplace.com?
YES. You can return most items sold by Holylandmarketplace.com within 14 days from the day you receive them. To qualify, simply initiate the return within 14 days from the date you received the item(s) and ensure that the item(s) is in its original new condition (including packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, etc., and shrink wrap for Book, Music, and Video products). We must receive your item back within 30 days of when we originally shipped it to you. Please allow us 14 days from the time we receive your item to process your return to credit your credit card account.
If the item is returned for reasons other than a defect or the wrong item being shipped, the customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. We reserve the right to deduct from the reimbursement the original shipping and handling fee plus a restocking fee of $5.00 per item OR 10% per item, whichever is the greater amount.
For your protection, we suggest all returns are sent back by a reliable carrier; we will not be responsible for items that are lost in shipment during the return process. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise we will reimburse your credit card for the purchase price of the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, your refund will not include the original cost to ship the item to you.
BEFORE returning any item you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) to return a product. Once we have responded to your request with an RMA (usually within 2 business days), then ship your item to:
ATTN: Customer Service Returns
6355 N. Courtenay Pkwy.
Merritt Island, Florida 32953
Gift Returns: If you're returning a gift, we do not give refunds to the recipient, the value is credited to the original form of payment, such as the credit card used for the purchase. Holyland Marketplace is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
We cannot accept the return of certain items, including:
- Candles, music, audio, and video products, food, cosmetics, and skincare products, antiquities, soaps and oils, and original art UNLESS the products are DEFECTIVE or found to be not as advertised, or the incorrect product was mistakenly shipped to you or the product arrived to you in a damaged condition not caused by the shipping carrier.
- Items shipped to APO/FPO addresses or to an area outside the 50 United States.
- Items damaged in the RETURN shipping.