Ready Hour Beans Trio & Rice Emergency Food Kit
ALL FOOD SALES ARE FINAL NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
This trio is a fantastic source of energy and protein. It's easy to prepare and will fill you up in a hurry. Ready Hour beans and rice are an absolute essential when it comes to your emergency food storage plan. They're hearty, tender, and delicious. They also add the power of protein!
They can be used in a variety of ways, so you'll never bore of eating them. Plus, they provide the nutrition you need to keep going, especially in a crisis. Our Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit is prepared from real cooked beans & long grain white rice. Our low-heat dehydration method locks in flavor and high nutritional value.
*Does not qualify for flat-rate shipping
*Does not qualify for international shipping
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Beans pack a powerful protein punch.
- Weighs 12.5 pounds
- Black Beans - 8 Servings
- Red Beans - 8 Servings
- Pinto Beans - 8 Servings
- Long Grain White Rice - 60 Servings
- Southwest Rice - 16 Servings
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add Entire contents pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cover and allow simmering for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". can also be used with meat stock