Glory To Glory Necklace
The inspiration for this necklace comes from the scripture in 2 Corinthians 3:18, "And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit".
Glory to Glory Necklace
- Sterling Silver & Gold Plated Accents
- Inspired by 2 Corinthians 3:18
- Pendant (approx): 1 1/4" x 3/4"
- Hebrew lettering says: 'Mehail el Hail' [From Glory to Glory] -the center of the pendant.
- 18" Sterling Silver Chain
- Handmade in Israel
Hand crafted in Israel by Yemenite jewelry artist Tikvah Ratson Cohen. Tikvah is a Jewish believer in Jesus (Yeshua) and is of Yemenite descent. Her inspiration and desire to craft jewelry come from the Lord and His Scriptures. A significant amount of thought and prayer goes into each design.
**Please note: this is a handmade item and slight variations can occur.
Imported from Israel