Jerusalem Biblical Archaeology Map - Cart - Carta
A stunning presentation – Jerusalem Biblical Archaeology gives you an engrossing overview of millennia of biblical and ancient history.
• No place on earth has a more varied history than Jerusalem, cradle to Western heritage, culture and religion.
• See for yourself the amazing finds unearthed in and around Jerusalem. All of them solid witness to life in the Days of the Bible.
• To further enhance this unique documentation, important finds from later periods are also included.
• Texts and scientific advice by Yuval Baruch PhD.
• In collaboration with The Israel Antiquities Authority.
By Carta Jerusalem
- Archaeological sites
- Old Testament & Earlier
- New Testament & Roman Era
- Second Temple & Hasmonean Era
- Byzantine Era
- Crusader Times
- Middle Ages
- Islamic Periods
- Ramparts. Walk Around Old City Walls
- Holy Sites
Scale 1:15,000; 60×100 cm (24×35½ in.), folds to
13.5×23.5 cm (5¼×9¼ in.)
Imported from Israel