The Holy Bible - 400th Anniversary 2 Volume Commemorative Boxed Set
The 1611 King James Version Anniversary Edition is an authentic replica of one of theearliest prints of the King James Bible. In the four centuries since it first appeared, this translation of unparalleled beauty and grace has had unsurpassed worldwide inpact and influence on the English language.
The KJV 1611 edition has the authentic spellings, capitalization, and punctuation used by the 1611 translators themselves. Set in roman type for easier reading, it includes the original notes, references, and books of the Bible, including the Apocrypha, as in 1611.
The NKJV Bible is a single-column text, for easy reading. Contains a Concordance and a schedule to read the Bible through in a year
1611 KJV Features:
- Authentic Text of the 1611 King James Bible
- Original notes and references
- Includes Apocrypha
- Roman type for easy reading
- Hardback constructed in brown bonded leather.
- Gold Foil Stamping
- Gold Giled edges
- 10 point font
- The 1611 KJV does not contain page numbers.
- Single-column text
- Contemporary typeface
- Bible reading plans
Set Features include:
- The complete New King James Bible
- The most authentic text of the 1611 King James Bible available
- Commemorative insert booklet with more information about the history of the Bible and the KJV