The Complete Jewish Study Bible (Flexisoft)
Christians and Messianic Jews who are interested in the rich spiritual traditions of their faith will be thrilled with this brand new study Bible. The Complete Jewish Study Bible pairs the updated text of the Complete Jewish Bible translation with extra study material, to help readers understand and connect with the Jewish roots of the Christian faith.
The Complete Jewish Bible shows that the word of God, from Genesis to Revelation, is a unified Jewish book meant for everyone--Jew and non-Jew alike. Translated by David H. Stern with new, updated introductions by Rabbi Barry Rubin, it has been a best-seller for over twenty years. This translation, combined with beautiful, modern design and helpful features, makes this an exquisite, one-of-a-kind Bible. Unique to The Complete Jewish Study Bible are a number of helpful articles and notes to aid the reader in understanding the Jewish context for the Scriptures, both in the Tanakh (the Old Testament) and the B'rit Hadashah (the New Testament).
- Thirty-four topical articles ranging from topics such as the menorah (or "candelabra of God") and repentance (t'shuvah) in the Bible, to Yeshua's "Sermon on the Mount" and the Noachide Laws (the laws given by God to Noah and subsequent generations) and their applicability to Gentiles.
- In addition to these topical articles and detailed study notes, there are twelve tracks or themes running throughout the Bible with 117 articles, covering topics such as Jewish Customs, the Names of God, Shabbat, and the Torah.
- New Bible book introductions, written from a Jewish perspective.
- Bottom-of-page notes to help readers understand the deeper meanings behind the Jewish text.
- Sabbath and Holy Day Scripture readings.
- Offers the original Hebrew names for people, places, and concepts.
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1968
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6 (inches)
*Note: Page numbers will not match up to pages in the Complete Jewish Bible which are used in TorahClass.com teaching.